The Portfolio Services team under the Advisory & Transaction Services business line comprises over 100 lease administration specialists based in key locations across Asia Pacific and a core team of 85 lease administrators and data managers based in the CBRE Shared Service Centre in Manila.
In addition to his role in Portfolio Services, William leads the Estates Management function at CBRE, designing and implementing best practice and governance for this new service line in the APAC region.
Formerly, William was responsible for the overall office support functions of the Asset Services business line in Hong Kong and Macao. He was part of the senior management team deployed to develop and implement new business initiatives and internal control procedures.
William has over 17 years of experience in various multinational corporations in Australia and Hong Kong with a focus on Corporate Real Estate, Business Improvement, Internal Controls, Due Diligence, Business Analysis, Feasibilty Studies, Annual Budget and Quarterly Forecasts and Business Development.
- Certified Practising Accountant (CPA Australia)
- Hong Kong Licensed Estate Agent (E-368979)
- Hong Kong Security Personnel Permit
- Chairman of CBRE HK Charity Committee 2013 – 2015
- CBRE Asia Pacific Circle of Excellence recipient – 2011
- Master in Law (LLM Chinese Business Law) – The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Bcomm (Professional Accounting) – Macquarie University, Australia
- Agricultural Bank of China
- Dairy Farm Group
- Pure International
- Tank Juice
- The Hong Kong Club
- The American Club