Important part of our service is capability of establish and operation of the local distribution network in a relevant legislative frame.
CBRE is providing for the clients the services linked by the purchase and sale of the electric energy generally in relation to clients´ tenants.
Energy Management includes mainly following services:
• management of all supplier-customer relations (Client in the position of customer vis-à-vis original electricity suppliers or in the position of supplier vis-à-vis customers);
• negotiating the terms and conditions with suppliers (i.e. providing distribution and supply of electricity to the Client);
• negotiating the terms and conditions with customers (i.e. Affiliates and third parties purchasing distribution and supply of electricity from the Client);
• communication with the energy consultant and the Regulatory Office for Network Industries;
• coordinating activities in energy sector based on the licences from the Regulatory Office for Network Industries;
• making all reasonable efforts to increase the prices of services provided by the Client which are regulated by the Regulatory Office for Network Industries under applicable law;
• establishment of the local distribution network in the managed property in favour of additional income for the landlord;
• management of operation of the local distribution network and fulfilment of Client’s obligations stipulated by the applicable law in respect of the operation of the local distribution network and selling of electricity;
• handling documents necessary for operating the local distribution network (meaning the Rules of Operation, Technical Terms and Conditions, Distribution Price List etc.);
• managing the web page of the Client;
• tendering the purchase of energy, managing each transaction and assisting the Client until closing of each transaction (including arranging for the signing) or until completion of post-closing covenants related thereto;
• negotiating the commercial terms and conditions with customers, coordinating and communicating with legal representatives, supervising the preparation of the transaction documentation from technical perspective (including arranging for the signing);
• communicating with building managers on technical issues;
• advising the Client in matters related to supply and distribution of electricity;
• preparing annual operating budget;
• preparing data for report;
• archiving all originals of all contracts and agreements affecting the purchase of goods and services and supply of services to the customers unless instructed by the Client otherwise.