From greenfield or industrial brownfield sites, to existing assets generating satisfactory returns or those that are now obsolete due to dilapidation, vacancy, low returns or other factors, investors are always keen to find winning strategies to boost the value of their properties.
• Whether investing capital or carrying out arbitrage, investors are looking both for opportunities and for secure, optimised management of their sale or acquisition processes, in order to ensure these are completed at the right price and on schedule.
• CBRE assists clients in the identification of off-market opportunities and in the implementation and optimisation of sales processes. The company's rigorous approach is designed to achieve maximum value, while also helping clients understand and control the risks inherent in such operations. CBRE's services include:
- Price recommendation, based on robust financial modelling and on a recommendation on product positioning; if required, this can include input from CBRE technical experts capable of identifying an asset's redevelopment potential or of conducting a technical audit and estimating the amount of work required.
- Identification of target investors and sources of capital worldwide, and associated investment strategies (asset type; geography; core, core+, value added.
- Marketing and sale process management up to the signature of the contracts; services include drafting of a memorandum of information (including dedicated website), analysis of the data room, site visits, due diligence and support with negotiating the legal documentation.
- With a detailed knowledge of local markets, constantly updated transaction databases and unparalleled access to investors worldwide, CBRE is able to offer investors high added value advice. Segmentation according to asset type (offices, retail, logistics, hotels) guarantees an integrated specialist approach for every situation.